Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Bubble Mouse

A while back I took an animation class. I met a lot of great people and learned the most from them. (Thank you Jessica and Eddie!) Here's a characterI created. I didn't name him because I began despising him. And compared to the rest of the class, I was quite the amatuer and would joke about how I couldn't create a character so I made one with circles.


With our character, we put them in poses and shaded them.


Here's Bubble Mouse doing the crane kick.













Here he is over-stuffed with cheeeeese.













Can you tell I was trying to do the most ridiculous poses for a round cute mouse. I need to shade this sometime.

And yes, he's riding a Triumph.

3 comments:

husband said...

tooooooooooooo much cheese

milk tea + polkadots said...

the bubble mouse is SooOoo cute! you should make a children's book with him!!

Unknown said...

have you ever played professor layton on the nintendo ds?? bc your mouse looks EXACTLY like the mouse in that game. hilar! i'll show it to you next time i see you.