Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Doooooooooodles

Yippie!! Classes started back up yesterday! I'm taking Drawing & Composition and Intro. To Product Design. I'm going to try to get away with making everything toy related so I can build up my resume. Here are some doodles I made. The first one is from class (while we were on break of course...no. I need to stop lying to myself. Again, I learn better when I'm drawing.)

The rest of these were just for fun. As you can see, I like cute things.



Happy Cute Owl. Would be a great stuffed animal...I think i'll have to make it



An elephant that was inspired by something but I don't remember.




Platypus. I drew this right after the elephant. With the 2 drawings I wanted the outlines to be very distinct and prominent.



A crazy bird.

2 comments:

Nate said...

Why are you here again?
Here is your first comment....]
You are a great artist, keep drawing! I love your style!
Let's do a book together....

Shirley said...

I love this owl!!!! So cute, did you make it into a stuffed animal?