Thursday, August 20, 2009

MOCA Visit

Last night I went with a class to MOCA (The Museum Of Contemporary Art, Los Angeles). It was awesome! Our class already ended but we love each other so much that we want to have more field trips like this one!

Here are some of my favorite pieces there.





Robert Rauschenberg - Kickback, 1959.
This is probably my favorite piece there.































Robert Rauschenberg - Interview, 1955.
Ok, I love this one too!
































Andy Warhol - Telephone, 1961.


















Mark Rothko - Orange and Yellow, 1949.












I forgot to find out who the artists is for this. Gives me good reason to go back and find out!

Such good pieces at MOCA! Everything is so much better when you see it in person, you guys should go visit it!

2 comments:

jackmackerel said...

blaaaaaaaaarg KING BOX!

Lani said...

I love the telephone by Andy Warhol.